Physical Therapist more... ▼
|First posted:||November 15, 2012 (last updated 30+ days ago)|
Physical Therapist Department: BA-REHAB-PT Schedule: Full Time Shift: Day Hours: 09: 00am to 05: 00pm - 0900A0500P Job Details: * Physical Therapist * Participates in developing patient care plan with other interdisciplinary team members.
• Documents all pertinent patient information as required, including, but not limited to evaluations, progress notes, MDS+ and care plans.
• Documents all statistical data as required.
• Consults with physiatrist and other professionals when appropriate.
• Provides home visits for patients to be discharged to community as appropriate.
• Recommends equipment for discharges as appropriate.
• Participates in delivery of inservice training programs for hospital and departmental staff.
• Maintains high standard of health care and clinical practice through attendance at professional seminars and continuing education courses.
• Participates in Quality Assurance monitoring.
• Evaluates patients referred by physiatrist and administers a treatment program in collaboration with physiatrist.
• Provides clinical supervision of Physical Therapy Assistants, and Rehab Attendants.
• Other duties as assigned.Click Here to Apply Online Current Employees Click Here to Apply Onlineback to top